⇛ Founded on September 27, 1993, WIT is one of the first professional organizations in China to provide third-party certification services.
⇛ WIT is a large-scale certification and technical service organization with comprehensive certification qualifications. Its business covers management system certification, product certification, service certification, R&D, and management consulting.
⇛ By the end of 2021, the number of WIT’s certificates: 18,000+
⇛ WIThas more than 700 full-time and part-time employees.
• Establishment of Excellent Performance Management Model
• Guidance on Lean Production System
• Business Process Optimization and Reengineering
• Management System Integration and Deepening
• Corporate Standardization Establishment and Improvement
• Quality Improvement of Small and Micro Enterprises
• Corporate Customized Management Consulting
• Government Quality Award, Green Manufacturing System Evaluation and Application
• Guidance on Corporate ESG Reporting, Social Responsibility Reporting, and Environmental Information Reporting
• Guidance and Evaluation of Industrialization and Information Integration, Digital Workshop and Smart Factory
• Enterprise Carbon Management Training、Guidance On Establishing Carbon Management System
• Training of Internal Auditors of Management System
• Training of Various Quality Management Tools
• Supplier Management and Performance Evaluation
• Management Knowledge and Capabilities Improvement of Middle-level and Junior-level Personnel in Corporate
Approved by CNCA (Certification and Accreditation Administration of the P.R.C)
Accredited and authorized by the China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment (CNAS)
Accredited and authorized by the ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board (ANAB).
Oversea customers are located in over 30 countries and regions such as the United States, Canada, Costa Rica, Germany, Switzerland, France, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Austria, Estonia, Croatia, Romania, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Tunisia, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong and Macau.