Thise Mejeri. is a Danish organic cooperative dairy. with a total of 72 members. This makes the company Denmark's second largest organic dairy cooperative.
Thise delivers 80% of the production to the Danish market, where Coop Danmark is the largest customer. The remaining 20% of production is exported to Germany, Sweden, England, the United States and China. The company's products include a wide range of organic dairy products, including drinking milk, butter and cheese.
Thise has been working with WIT on China organic product certification since 2013, with certified products of Milk powder, UHT milk, cheese, and dairy ingredients as well as dairy farmers.
International Sunyard, No.1750 Jianghong Avenue, Binjiang District, Hangzhou, China Tel: +86 0571 87711560 /13656651812